SENIOR VIDEO EDITOR
Agency seeks experienced Video Editor who is energetic and passionate about long-form and short-form story-telling and marketing through video. Must be well versed in Premiere Pro with a thorough understanding of the commercial production process. Experience in After Effects and videography a plus. Should be familiar with a variety of formats and standards. Producing, scripting and interviewing skills are a plus. Must be detail-oriented, have strong communication and time-management skills.
- Minimum 3 years industry experience
- Proficient in Premiere Pro, Photoshop and a working knowledge of After Effects and motion graphics
- Strong organizational skills, comfortable working on deadline in fast-paced environment
- Willingness to learn, master new technologies and wear several hats in production
- Writing and audio mastering experience preferred
- Proven knowledge of all aspects of video production, including shooting, audio recording, studio, on-site and outdoor lighting techniques, color grading, story development, etc. is desired but not required.
Minimum 3 years experience required. Salary DOE + benefits. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume and demo to jobs@44Interactive.com.