SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER
Agency seeks a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our clients and manage content on their social media platforms. Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include communicating with clients on strategy, devising campaigns, and executing them on social media pages. Responding to followers, tracking user engagement, and preparing client and agency reports is essential. To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and have experience utilizing multiple social networks.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text and are also inline with the company’s overall brand and positioning within the market.
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Raven Tools, etc.)
- Strong understanding of Hootsuite platform
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- BS in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
Minimum 1 year experience required. Salary DOE + benefits. Qualified applicants should submit cover letter, resume and demo to jobs@44Interactive.com.