KeyMedia Solutions is a fast-paced, family focused, digital marketing firm located in Sioux Falls, SD. We are needing to expand our staff by adding an experienced Digital Media Sales Executive to accommodate our growing customer base and complement our existing staff skillsets. The ideal candidate should be a team player, possess a passion for digital marketing, and have 2+ years of experience online advertising sales.
This position is the company’s first-line representative in our communities and to our clients. As such, responsibilities include day-to-day client contact on one or more accounts, new business development, proposal research and presentations, company representation at live events, and working with the sales team to develop and sell new programs and services.
As the primary liaison between KMS and the client, you are expected to provide effective direction to ensure that the company is properly managing client expectations and delivering expected results. A qualified individual will be able to present our agency services as a long-term solution to a prospective client. In short, we are developing a marketing partnership with tangible results, not a “one and done” media buy.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Identify and reach potential customers to clearly and concisely present our interactive marketing solutions and their benefits.
- Develop and maintain a prime prospect list, which includes qualified prospects.
- Cultivate strong relationships with prospective clients on the prospect list, building a trusted relationship between the agency and clients/potential clients.
- Understands the business and marketing challenges of key prospects and existing clients.
- Develops sales strategies for key prospects.
- Work within our team to develop/update sales literature and electronic presentation pieces.
- Coordinate and deliver presentations and proposals.
- Develops responses to requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Organizes, directs, and makes physical arrangements for presentations.
- Own the client relationship, from initial communication through SOW execution and internal kickoff through to campaign reporting and repeat buys.
- 2+years of experience selling digital marketing services.
- Understanding of eCommerce preferred.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Desirable candidates will be articulate, poised, intelligent, and able to effectively communicate both on the phone and face-to-face with VPs, C-Level Executives, and other senior corporate decision-makers.
- Successful sales track record.
- Ability to develop professional, written documents and client presentations.
Pay is dependent on experience. KeyMedia Solutions provides a competitive benefits package that includes a 401K retirement account, cash bonuses, paid time off, flexible scheduling, and other perks associated with working for a small company.
To apply, email your resume to HR@keymediasolutions.com.