JamesDugan and 44 Interactive are pleased to announce the release of the 2017 Grant Application Guidelines for their Nonprofit Public Service Project. JamesDugan and 44 Interactive will award one charitable contribution totaling $50,000 towards an organization’s 2017 marketing efforts. The Grant will be used to fund one local nonprofit that can demonstrate a need for marketing services and branding assistance.
- Grant application deadline is January 31, 2017 at 5pm.
- Applicants must be a nonprofit group; 501(c)(3) organization.
- Applicants must be able to prove at least 90% of organizational funds are allocated towards a local South Dakota community.
- Grant will be applied to projects that occur during the 2017 calendar year.
- Grant will be awarded on or before February 15, 2017.