Who We Need:
Are you a word nerd who loves Oxford commas, em dashes, and creating compelling copy? Want an amazing variety of content to write—and to help author company pieces that make impact? If you are an English, Writing or Journalism major in your junior or senior years of college, we want you! DocuTAP is seeking an organized, self-motivated, excellent writer to act as a copywriting intern. A passion for writing, strong attention to detail, and effective communication are essential to succeed in this position. An interest in technology or medicine would be the cherry on top!
What You’ll Do:
· Draft and edit blog posts, news articles and website copy
· Assist with copywriting for brochures, award submissions, reports and other marketing material
· Research subject matter, competitors, industry and target audience
· Research articles and information related to the subject matter to include in web articles
· Work with the marketing team to identify and understand high-level messaging and strategy
· Monitor trends in client’s industries
· Excellent writer with knowledge of proper spelling and grammar
· Extremely organized and attentive to detail
· Professional demeanor
· Eagerness to learn
· Proficient multitasker
· Responsive to feedback
· Resourceful and self-motivated
· Internship will be 10 weeks, from June to August, 2018
· Applications will be accepted until December 1, 2017
· This is a paid internship
· Interns will have a designated navigator
· Interns will present their program findings to DocuTAP’s Executive Team
· Interns will work with and meet some of the most innovative minds in healthcare
· Nerf gun wars are likely!
Please apply here!