A Little About Us:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
A Lot About You:
Are you a creative soul who loves to make beautiful, functional visuals? Do you live and breathe typography, color theory, and layouts? We want you! DocuTAP is searching for a driven, passionate production artist with an ability to effectively communicate and execute pixel-perfect design ideas.
Job will include print and web design. Responsibilities will include print marketing and collateral, email templates, and digital advertising mediums. Additional duties may include documentation and presentation formatting. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an enthusiastic, team-oriented work ethic, along with the ability to turn projects quickly and accurately. If you’re a self-starter who loves a fast-pace work environment, it’s time for us to talk.
- Follow brand standards and maintain consistent brand image across all mediums.
- Lay out corporate publications and design collateral material.
- Design and resize display ads for digital networks and social media.
- Format proposals and presentations for sales executives.
- Develop sell sheets for various products and services.
- Design graphics and queue up promotional emails.
- Collaborate with designers on new campaign ideas and concepts.
- Organize corporate graphic assets and final art files.
- Collaborate and be a part of a highly motivated team of creative professionals.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years of related production or graphic design experience
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design/graphic arts or related field
- Proven portfolio
- Background designing for social media and digital display ad networks
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Cloud): Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to use Microsoft Office Suite
- HTML, CSS understanding ideal
- Knowledge of both PC and Mac platforms
- Ability to use a variety of graphic software applications, techniques, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Above-average organizational and time-management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Willing to assist and support other team members, as well as work independently
- Accepts criticism well and direction even better
- Designs quickly and can speedily resize ads and graphic assets
- Willing to learn new things and grow with an ever-changing tech company
- Must possess a positive attitude and be ambitious
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
Please Apply Here!