A Little About Us:
We hate to boast, but the fact is we’re the leading healthcare IT provider in Urgent Care (UC). We’re also growing at a rate of 50-70% annually, so you’ll want to get on board this fast-moving ship. Our distinct workflow solution, including Electronic Medical Record (EMR), Practice Management (PM), Managed IT services, and Revenue Cycle Management (RCM) outsourcing services are currently provided to thousands of clinics across the nation. We offer great benefits, and we like having fun on the job.
A Lot About You:
You are a tech-savvy trendsetter who continually generates innovative ideas to improve customer experience. You have the customer’s eye to identify needs and develop new opportunities and you aspire to increase our brand awareness. You dream about analytics and have the creativity to think through what the numbers are telling you. As our Senior Digital Marketing Strategist, your years of professional experience will help us fully utilize the web to achieve our business growth goals. Your passion for strategy, your creativity in generating new ideas, and your meticulous nature when it comes to data and timelines will help take our team of fun and energetic people to the next level.
- Own the success of all web marketing channels
- Analyze and implement well thought out and creative online marketing tactics including SEO, search engine advertising, display advertising, effective landing pages, email marketing, creating ad copy, and integrated campaigns
- Collaborate with internal and external partners and lead the development and implementation of an integrated, multi-channel marketing plan
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Monitor and report on web activity using Google Analytics and other tools; develop measurement dashboards, produce regular and ad hoc web activity reports
- Develop weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reporting on campaign performance for social, display, and SEM channels
- Increase organic search ranking by managing all SEO activities internal and external to the website such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years running successful digital marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Integrated Marketing Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, or Communications
- Google Adwords Certification required and experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proven success in the use of new media and social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Self-driven and demonstrate creativity and adaptable to a fast-pace environment
- Strong organizational, project management and communication skills
- Establish a digital presence including institutional and program websites content and functionality, electronic communication campaigns, social media sites and all related updates, monitoring, optimization and analytics
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Coding knowledge is a plus
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
St. Louis, Missouri
*** Candidate must be able to pass background check and drug screen.