Our client relations team is keeping very busy these days—we’re in search of an account coordinator who can help wrangle the many cogs in this wheel.
But enough about cogs and other various clunky metaphors. Let’s talk about you.
Do you have a borderline neurotic attention to detail? Do you pride yourself in your communication and interpersonal abilities? Are you quick on your toes and particularly adept at writing and proofreading? If you answered yes to any or all of these questions, you may be destined for life at our headquarters, the Epicenter.
As an account coordinator, you’ll use your organizational acumen to translate approved strategies into realized assets by tracking projects on behalf of our team of account executives and assist in client communications and project management when necessary. You’ll also be relied upon to offer writing and proofreading skills for client reports and sales efforts. You will be instrumental in schedule management, analyzing project statuses and building out change orders.
- In-depth or working knowledge of:
o Business writing and communication
- Comfort with client-facing communication and presentation
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- 1+ years of experience professional administrative or client relations work preferred
- Degree, certification or demonstrated proficiency in marketing, account management, business,
communication or sales is preferred
- Familiarity with digital or traditional marketing in the outdoor industry and for outdoor lifestyle
brands is preferred
To Apply, please visit http://epicosity.com/careers