Are you ready for one epic work experience? Have we got the web-development position for you…
Epicosity, a full-service international marketing agency located in Sioux Falls, S.D., is in the market for a front-end web developer to wow us. The ideal candidate is a front-end web developer who wants to join our team in creating great experiences for humans. You should be passionate about code. A demonstrated knack for learning can trump any of the skills/requirements listed. Being a Sioux Falls local is a big plus.
Great candidates have strong, front-end development skills. You should also have a high level of comfort maintaining sites built on PHP and MySQL and in multiple content-management systems. If you know your way around a command-line interface and can troubleshoot a Linux server environment, you are most certainly preferred. Additionally, Magento, ExpressionEngine or Craft development experience will come in handy. You might also be asked to pitch in on a variety of web-development projects in varying areas.
The responsibilities of our future front-end web developer include:
- Crafting responsive layouts
- Maintaining sites built on PHP and MySQL
- Working in multiple content-management systems
- Helping to document technical requirements and scope hours for jobs
- Working with other developers on both maintenance and new projects
- Hitting deadlines within budget and with a great attention to detail
Preferred experience includes:
- Bootstrap or Foundation and LESS/Sass
- Adobe Creative Suite with ability to design
- Basic backend/PHP skills
At Epicosity, we value originality, imagination and singularity in our web-development crew. We seek team members who are self-starters and masterful troubleshooters. And someone with finely tuned communication abilities and an eye for detail certainly doesn’t hurt.