OUR WHEEL IS MISSING A COG (a.k.a. Senior Account Executive)
We’re like the small engine that could. And we believe in thinking big. We’re a tight-knit group that likes to work hard but have fun.
Enough about us. Let’s talk about you.
Are you a multi-tasking machine that laughs in the face of a tight deadline? Can you juggle multiple projects due to your impeccable sense of detail and drive to succeed?
If this describes you, we’d love to talk. Maybe you’re the missing cog we need. You’ll manage the day-to-day business of your assigned accounts. You’ll develop strategy for
communications plans. You’ll gather, organize and maintain all things relevant to your clients and be responsible for giving the rest of the team what it needs to succeed. And you’ll be a champion for great work and not be afraid to do what it takes to get there.
- 5+ years of experience as an Account Executive
- Passionate about building local and national brands
- A love for collaboration
- Ability to interface with colleagues, senior executives, talent and clients effectively and personably, recognizing the need to adjust communication style accordingly to the
- Effectively share/present ideas and concepts in a team environment and demonstrate openness to giving/accepting thoughtful constructive feedback.
- Is proactive and productive – recognizing opportunity and implementing procedures to achieve better job efficiencies
- Understands budgets and effectively manages costs within scope
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- An eye for detail, strong organization skills and a proven ability to prioritize daily activities based on changing client needs
- A proactive approach to communicating with clients and managing projects
- Knowledge of digital media, web analytics and the web development process
Apply today at www.epicosity.com.