WE’RE SEEKING A PRODUCTION AFICIONADO (a.k.a. Video Producer)
The video team here at the Epicenter needs a spare set of hands—preferably ones that are particularly adept at the art of managing video production (and some spare editing skills certainly wouldn’t hurt).
(If you just glanced down at your hands and threw them a knowing nod, we’ll take that affirmation as a sign you’re up to the challenge.)
Are you a master of all things video production—pre to post? Do you count casting, location scouting and production coordination among your skills?
A confident yes to either of the aforementioned questions is a surefire sign you should continue reading…
As a video producer, you’ll work with multiple Epicosity departments to coordinate productions, including scheduling, auditions, prop-gathering and working with third-party vendors for rentals and purchases. You’ll help the team stay on top of production schedules, including mastering the shotlist and handling talent and outsourced-crew paperwork. And you’ll also lend a hand in filming and editing on Epicosity projects.
- In-depth or working knowledge of:
- Adobe Creative Suite—namely Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Production techniques—including gripping and lighting
- Comfort with managing outside talent, production budgets and equipment and location reps
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills
- Ability to juggle many projects at once
- Degree, certification or demonstrated proficiency in broadcast, marketing or video shooting and editing is preferred