This person will be responsible for generating digital content and graphics for social media channels, online marketing, email marketing, and websites, ensuring our web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies, brand and culture.
This person must have a degree in communications (journalism, marketing, advertising, graphic design, or similar) and 3+ years of relevant work experience. Adherence to deadlines, attention to detail and effective communication skills are key factors to achieving success in this role. This person must be organized and self-motivated with excellent writing skills. Some web design experience preferred. Technical production skills in the latest Adobe Design software and proficiency in Microsoft Office software are required.
1. Design social media strategies to achieve marketing goals and increase engagement in all markets, creating and managing high quality content.
2. Create and update web graphics and visuals based on established design and branding elements.
3. Administer all company social media accounts to ensure up-to-date content, following industry-related news and generate ideas around trending topics
4. Plan our social media calendar, working with all locations to identify relevant topics and events to highlight by market and scheduling posts.
5. Conduct keyword and SEO research to suggest ways to optimize content and identify online marketing opportunities to support bank and departmental goals.
6. Monitor web traffic and engagement, preparing and presenting reports as needed.
7. Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices, training team members to ensure a cohesive social media and online strategies.
8. Collaborate with Marketing, Retail and Project Management departments to create a social buzz regarding product launches, promotions and events organization-wide.
9. Communicate effectively with various staff members, or all employees if appropriate, to gain support, enthusiasm and participation for our online and social media efforts.
10. Respond to inquiries sent via social media, utilizing the call center, internal resources and complaint procedures, when needed.
11. Proofread, edit and gain approval on written pieces and graphics prior to posting.
12. Act in accordance with FFC policies and procedures as set forth in the employee handbook.
13. Adhere to compliance procedures and participate in required compliance training.
EOE/AA/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity