Everything connects to ideas. Since 2004, Fresh Produce has helped individuals and organizations solve problems through a disciplined creative process and an eye for authenticity. While our projects vary greatly from branding and sales to recruitment and workplace safety campaigns, our process always works best with honest people who aren’t afraid to come on in and make themselves uncomfortable. If that sounds good to you, let’s talk about maybe doing some business together.
The Project Manager at Fresh Produce works in a close-knit multidisciplinary crew of writers, designers, producers, and account service personnel.
- task and oversee the production of agency and client work across multiple tactics
- execution of client projects and management of their respective timelines
- work with account service and production teams to estimate costs and draft timelines for tasks such as project research, concept, client presentation, design and production, execution, and delivery
- efficiently articulate creative process, ideas, estimates, feedback, and timelines at client-facing meetings
- collaborate in Fresh Produce’s creative process for agency and client projects
- manage team and individual assignments, and effectively communicate needs of projects and clients
- facilitate communication between creatives, account service, and outside collaborators on project progress, action items, feedback, and execution
- effectively manage on-time, on-budget delivery of projects
- work closely with multichannel vendors in getting estimates, specs of deliverables
- coordinate weekly company-wide meetings, as well as project meetings
- At least 3-5 years of project management and planning experience in marketing
- Ability to collaborate creatively in a small team environment
- Outstanding communications skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Knowledge of CRM or project management software preferred
To apply for the Project Manager position at Fresh Produce, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.