Grow with our family as a Media Buyer at Furniture Mart USA in Sioux Falls, SD! Work closely with our media and digital team to support execution of integrated marketing campaigns, ensure external and internal partners are aligned on all media initiatives and executions, and assist in campaign reporting along with analytics.
- Negotiates and purchases online and offline media including but not limited to digital, social, broadcast TV, cable, radio, print and OOH
- Estimates, updates and adjusts all broadcast ratings per demographic, per quarter
- Tracks media expenses, maintains all media buys and is responsible for post-buy results and invoice reconciliation
- Identifies and develops custom audience segments for all divisions across a multitude of media drivers based off omnichannel shopping habits and engagement metrics
- Executes and monitors campaigns for a variety of social, display and search advertising mediums
- Monitors and recommends best practices for online media including bidding, budget management and reporting/analytics
- Reviews, analyzes and recommends campaign optimizations based off business results, performance data, analytics and insights
- Develops and retains good relationships with internal and external partners
- Keeps up with current industry trends and research figures
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Business
- Minimum 1 year of Media Buying experience
- Trained and experienced with traditional and digital media buying
- Advertising agency experience a plus.
- Must be organized and detail oriented
- Strong mathematical abilities
- Strong communication abilities required in this position
- Must be a team player with a willingness to learn and be flexible
- Must be able to work in a collaborate, creative work environment
- Google Certified in Analytics and Adwords
- STRATA/SBMS experience
- GFK/MRI experience
- Comscore experience
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- Knowledge of the dynamics of media
- Comprehensive knowledge of digital media solutions. Deep understanding of various targeting tactics and audience buying strategies
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- The ability and desire to work in a collaborate, creative work environment where idea sharing and generation is vital to the forward progress of our collective efforts
This is a Full-Time position (40 hrs/wk). We offer an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, access to our on-site fitness center, and employee discounts!
CONTACT US AT:
APPLY NOW online at furnituremartusa.com/careers OR in person at 140 E Hinks Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57104.
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer