Grow with our family as a Digital Graphic Designer at our Furniture Mart USA Corporate Office in Sioux Falls, SD! We are seeking a creative thinker to join our team as a Digital Graphic Designer to generate engaging, effective and shareable content for programs across all channels. This an exciting opportunity for an individual with a passion for innovative design, strong layout skills and curiosity about the ever-changing creative opportunity the digital world presents. Keep in mind that we’re an omni-channel retailer, so ability to think in a multi-media way that spans all media platforms and channels is important.
- Full-Time (40 hrs/wk): Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Ready and able to develop an idea/concept and run with it across channels such as email, social, digital ads, website, television, print ads, in-store communications and direct mail
- Ability to make recommendations on the use of new and emerging digital and mobile technologies
- Experience in creative development for websites
- Must understand and translate consumer insights and possess the ability to analyze the competition, all in effort to refine and improve creative to ensure all items produced are compelling and effective
- Ability to listen and interpret project requirements (taking a ‘brief’) and to see a project through from concept to delivery including proofreading and preparing designs to be finalized
- An innovative thinker that can prepare and present options for design treatments and creative optimizations
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside partners and vendors
- Possess strong Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator skills; must be proficient with a Mac
- A conceptual thinker with strong execution skills and the ability to deliver on brand standards
WE OFFER an excellent benefits package, competitive wages, great employee discounts, access to our on-site fitness center, and more!
- An Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 1+ years of design experience preferred
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite and with a Mac
- Experience working with HTML5/CSS3 (1+ years preferred) is highly desirable, but not required
- Agency and/or retail design experience is preferred
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and have excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented, but flexible with the ability to meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a collaborate, creative work environment
CONTACT US AT:
Apply now online at furnituremartusa.com/careers OR in person at 140 E Hinks Lane, Sioux Falls, SD 57104.
Furniture Mart USA is an Equal Opportunity Employer