HS Sign Shop is looking to expand our graphics installation team. You know when you see a beautifully designed vehicle drive by and your head turns? Or a spectacular interior art installation that stops you in your tracks? There’s a good chance we did it. And now we need you.
We are looking for a positive team player with a “make it happen” and a “can do” attitude – plus the skills to coordinate multiple responsibilities. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a strong eye for detail and a determination to provide the best product and experience to our clients. And he or she must be committed to having a great time – as well as doing great work.
- Properly learn to prepare and install vehicle graphics and/or wraps onto vehicle surfaces including, but not limited to full and partial wraps, window perforation, and interior and exterior wall surfaces or substrates.
- Removing existing wraps or graphics from already wrapped vehicles
- Coordination and installation of interior artwork displays and frames
- Communicate closely with the manager to ensure quality control
- Use many different materials while applying proper installation techniques to each medium
- Maintain proper inventory
What we are looking for:
- Attention to detail and good eye for detail and measurements
- Some experience installing vehicle wraps, wall wraps (interior and exterior), spot graphics, cut vinyl
- Experience in using applicable tools for sign and/or vehicle installs
- Dependable, accountable, trustworthy, hardworking and self-motivated
- Ability to work well with a driven team
- Must have valid driver’s license with a good driving record
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs.To apply, please send your resume/references/cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include “Graphics Installer” in the subject line.