ICAN, one of the fastest growing media companies in the mid west, is looking for our next great hire in
South Dakota! ICAN has attracted seasoned professionals to our team because of our attitude toward
business and our strategic partnerships. Do you have what it takes?
Overview of Responsibility and Mission:
We put our customers on TV! You will be responsible for selling commercial TV time, along with other products, on cable systems ICAN partners with. You will be selling to businesses as well as other organizations. Your objective is to help businesses grow by helping them identify opportunities and finding solutions utilizing our cable networks and digital marketing opportunities. You will work with a variety of existing and future businesses in the Sioux Falls region. The day to day mission is to prospect via phone calls, emails, face to face, set appointments and learn how to help the business grow with effective advertising campaigns.
Primary Job Duties: (not intended to be a complete list of all job responsibilities)
- Adheres to and exemplifies ICAN attitudes and philosophies.
- Identify and solicit prospects through phone, networking and various strategies with the goal of
presenting the ICAN product(s).
- Meet with clients/prospects to identify their needs and to match their needs with the appropriate
product (demo/zone/geo/TV-digital). Preparing proposals and presentations for these
- Support the production process by guiding client throughout the process to end result, through
both in-house and third party production teams
- Creates and enters client schedules for your own sales in ICAN system.
- Cooperates and interacts with all members of the ICAN Team (sales, management, traffic, tech)
- Attends and participates in all individual and Team meetings as well as trainings.
- Utilizes all programs appropriately for tracking daily and weekly activity as well as sales progress
with each client.
- Adheres to all ICAN policies.
- Represents ICAN at appropriate networking functions (Chamber Events, Operator Events, etc.).
- Performs additional duties as outlined by supervisor(s).
- Performs and behaves in an ethical and business-like manner at all times.
Who we are looking for: We are seeking an individual who has a good understanding of business in
general, a great communicator and a track record of success in sales.
What we offer: An outstanding compensation package, a TRAINING program that will compliment your
existing skill, and a fun, collaborative work environment! ICAN is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
How to apply: Send your Resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Deb Nichols
4320 South Louise Ave, Ste 201
Sioux Falls, SD 57106