Insight Marketing Design is looking for a multi-tasking, detail-oriented team player to manage projects and project execution. If you’re an energetic, self-starter who can prioritize and manage multiple projects, we’d like you on our team.
You’ll have the opportunity to guide projects through the agency, from hearing client requests to delivering completed projects. Together with our digital team, you’ll help bring ideas and messages to reality. Our team blends traditional media campaigns with integrated and digital platforms.
Social media responsibilities include the ability to think strategically, but be willing and able to roll up his/her sleeves to help implement social media programs for agency clients. If you have a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels, we should talk.
- Provides assistance on day-to-day client activities, including responding to client phone calls, emails, handling mail/packages, production and creative deadlines, media placements, opening jobs, etc., to ensure continued progress of client workflow.
- Makes sure projects proceed according to plan and deadlines, drawing attention to potential problems before they occur.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of clients’ social content
- Work in collaboration with our Digital Strategist to coordinate Social Media and other online marketing campaigns
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media or Public Relations
- Social media certifications from Hootsuite, Facebook, Twitter Flight School and other platforms a plus.
Send resumes & emails to:
Doug Moss, Executive Creative Director