Date: Jan 15, 2018
Location: Sioux Falls, SD, US, 57108
Company: Sammons Financial Group
Provide leadership and direction for the marketing operations team. Manage and drive efficiencies and enhancements to marketing technology platforms – explore continuous process and program enhancements, identify integration efficiencies and provide oversight of data integrity analytics. Monitor marketing programs to support lead gen campaigns, account-based marketing, nurture campaigns, events, webinars, and go-to-market launches. Own end-to-end analytics/reporting – database, campaign effectiveness, email performance, landing page conversions, contact engagement, CRM health, etc. Capitalize on new technology and best practices to remain competitive within the changing market. Responsible for planning and collaborating on the development of other digital marketing efforts including web properties, social media as well as mobile and other emerging channels.
- Serve as leader for the Marketing Operations team and provide appropriate direction to ensure timely and accurate execution of marketing plans.
- Partner with the AVP, strategic marketing team and the design team to maximize marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Provide leadership and oversight for ongoing management of existing Marketing platforms/solutions including, but not limited to, Eloqua and Sales Force.
- Oversee and enhance the Salesforce integration with marketing automation system (Eloqua and other future marketing automation systems) collaborating with sales and marketing teams on current and future marketing/sales operational needs.
- Evaluate new technologies and trends, recommend and champion improvements to existing systems and processes to optimize and scale marketing performance.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and manage relationships with external technology partners and consultants.
- Act as Marketing liaison for Eloqua and Sales Force for the sales team and other internal teams.
- Enable campaign tracking, single-source production reporting, marketing campaign results reporting ROI and performance measurement dashboards associated with managed programs and marketing tactics through metrics.
- Support and help coordinate the website strategy, SEO (search engine optimization), SEM (search engine marketing), social media as well as mobile and other emerging channels (in collaboration with our Digital Director and Corporate Communications).
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, sales, business intelligence and other areas to create new digital web tools and update existing tools.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders from other divisions and functions including Sales, Marketing, and Shared Services departments to execute campaigns in the most effective and cost efficient manner.
- Consult with key stakeholders such as internal and external sales leadership, and subject matter experts to assess and understand the needs of the organization and its sales force to determine ease of business objectives and communications strategy for delivery.
- Facilitate coaching of team members to achieve personal growth initiatives and build collaboration and accountability across the team.
- Drive and reinforce commitment to high standards, ethics and adherence with company and regulatory requirements.
- As stated within the Company Attendance and Punctuality policy, regular attendance is required and expected in order to meet the business service levels and workflow demands.
- Participate in other initiatives and/or projects as necessary.
- BA/BS and 7+ years of experience in marketing operations, campaign management, digital marketing or marketing automation. Preferably managing team members who are responsible for working in technology platforms, like Sales Force, Eloqua, Marketo, etc.
- Strong knowledge of relevant marketing and sales technology applications, specifically, Eloqua, and Salesforce (or similar platforms).
- Broad array of marketing operations execution experience including familiarity with data hygiene and management, list building, landing page creation, email operations, lead scoring, campaign management and nurture program creation.
Ability to extract meaning from data and use it to optimize marketing’s approach, improve processes and enable scale
- A strong background in data analysis and insight development and specific expertise in analyzing and reporting on marketing data sets to drive action and optimization.
- Some knowledge of core marketing technologies including HTML, UTM tagging, google analytics, creative tools, SEO, SEM, reporting and marketing analytics.
- Ability to interact and communicate across variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter experts to business owners), with ability to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to audience
- Team oriented approach with ability to take initiative, prioritize, manage and delegate multiple tasks simultaneously to meet project expectations and deadlines.
- Collaborative working style to build relationships, including collaborating with multiple business marketing teams, technology teams, sales, and vendors
- Well organized, with excellent follow-through skills
- Experience or proven knowledge of the Insurance Industry is a plus
- Due to the financial nature and level of accountability of this position, a credit and criminal background check is required