Paulsen, a national leader in ag and rural lifestyle marketing, is seeking a qualified creative services manager to help support an established agency team serving ag and rural lifestyle clients.
You will assist in the day-to-day management of priority client projects and initiatives while ensuring the highest quality possible through proofreading and sharp attention to detail. You will also help with general account support functions, including project planning and coordination, budget coordination, proposal and presentation development, proofing, quality assurance and vendor management.
Presentation skills are a plus. Relationship development skills—with co-workers and clients—are a must.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience as an account coordinator, project manager, production coordinator, account executive, sales representative or similar with a marketing firm, advertising agency or ag and/or rural lifestyle services firm. Special consideration will be given to applicants with 5+ years of experience.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience proofreading under deadline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for learning
- Comfortable in a high-energy environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and social media platforms
- College degree in marketing, business administration or similar
We are located in Sioux Falls, S.D., a mid-sized community ranked by Next Generation Consulting as a Top 10 “Hotspot for Young, Talented Workers.” Sioux Falls is also a Forbes “Top Small City for Business.” Paulsen is among the top 10 ag and rural lifestyle agencies in the country, per Agri Marketing’s Marketing Services Guide.
Paulsen offers a competitive benefits package, as well as generous SEP contributions, quarterly bonuses, profit sharing and monthly incentives.
Upload your resume here!