Paulsen Recognized for Excellent Client Work at NAMA Regional Awards
The regional awards from the National Agri-Marketing Association (NAMA) recognize the cream of the crop by geographic area. Paulsen rose to the top 13 times in the judging, taking home hardware for work done on behalf of multiple clients.
NAMA awards for advertising are judged based on separate categories for work in broadcast, electronic media, direct/target marketing, outdoor, collateral and advertising to agribusiness. Advertising entries are judged based upon the challenge or opportunity, objective, target audience and craftsmanship and originality.
Public relations awards for NAMA have categories for campaigns, writing, events, publications and audio/visual. Entries are evaluated for their clarity of message, creativity and ingenuity, execution and results.
Of course, digital awards recognize the top advertising, websites, blogs, social media, mobile and apps and other interactive marketing tools.
Seasoned agricultural marketing industry professionals judge the NAMA entries and select the top two in each category.
“Of course, our first priority is meeting our clients’ goals with excellent work, but it is gratifying to be recognized by our peers for our work as well,” says Marcus Squier, VP, client services, with Paulsen.
The winning entries were picked out of 307 submitted from the Cornbelt, Iowa, North Central and Northern Prairie chapters. These winners will go on to national judging for the Best of NAMA, which will be announced in April.
Here are the NAMA entries from Paulsen that received either first place or merit recognition in their respective categories:
- First—East River Electric—Single Page Ad Series—Re-Energizing Rural Campaign
- Merit—PIC—Single Page Ad Series—Never Stop Improving
- First—South Dakota Soybean—Advertorial—Generation Soy Advertorial
- First—South Dakota Corn—Direct Mail Directed to Farmers, Growers & Ranchers (Flat)—Annual Meeting Invite
- First—Kubota Tractor Corporation—Point of Purchase Materials—Kubota RTV-XG850 Sidekick New Product Launch—Dealer Point of Purchase Kit
- Merit—South Dakota Soybean—Corporate Identity—Generation Soy Logo
- Merit—South Dakota Corn—Company & Association Newsletters Directed to Farmers, Growers & Ranchers—Emerge E-Newsletter
- First—Central Plains Dairy—Internet Website Directed to Farmers, Growers & Ranchers & All Others Serving Agribusiness—Central Plains Dairy Website
- First—Kubota Tractor Corporation—Smartphone Apps—Kubota Brand Builder
- Merit—South Dakota Corn—Company or Producer-Funded Advertising Campaign Directed to Consumers—The Farmer in You Campaign
- First—South Dakota Corn—Company or Producer-Funded Advertising Campaign Element Directed to Consumers—South Dakota Corn TV Spots-2017
- Merit—Paulsen—Advertising to Agribusiness—Poet New Business
- Merit—East River Electric—Website Directed to Consumers—Yourcooppower.com
Paulsen was well represented at the event. Sara Steever, president; Katie Hayward, associate creative director, and Marcus Squier, VP, client services, were on hand to pick up the awards on behalf of our clients.
Paulsen is among the top ten ag agencies in the country. Our purpose is straightforward and authentic—always advocate for agriculture and rural lifestyle. We support it, promote it and believe in it. But most of all, we are here to help lead it. www.paulsen.ag.