Enhances Sanford’s brand reputation by connecting with employees, the media, consumers and influencers using social media networks.
Possesses a working knowledge and real-world experience in planning, managing and executing social media initiatives. Manages brand voice and consistency across digital properties including but not limited to, blogs, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Yelp and Instagram. Develops and manages integrated communication plans and social media strategies, including communications positioning, messaging and execution of tactics consistent with the Sanford brand. Creates and posts social media content. Communicates effectively in real time engagement scenarios after hours and during live events. Leverages measurement tools to provide progress reports and insights, continually finding ways to improve on those metrics through testing and new ingenuities. Listens for and monitors non-favorable social media activity and responds appropriately.
Manages day-to-day social activities and tools. Develops social media strategies and recommendations to support marketing campaigns. Promotes Sanford Health News and other media stories through Sanford’s social networks. Participates in project management teams to provide social media recommendations. Appropriately uses social media tools within the organization. In partnership with corporate training functions, develops and communicates social media training and best practices. Innovates using new ideas and experimentation. Leverages data and insights to monitor overall performance, adjusting as needed to improve overall results. Identifies social media opportunities and provides recommendations to stakeholders. Supports the mission, vision and values of Sanford Health and associated businesses. Develops and maintains master list of Sanford Health’s social media accounts.
- Identifies components contributing to system performance.
- Exhibits interest in new ideas and experimentation.
- Describes primary business uses of web-based services within the organization.
- Demonstrates fresh and compelling ideas in own work.;Demonstrates a basic understanding of the concept of collaborative processes.;Communicates well downward, upward, and outward.
- Utilizes specific approaches and tools for checking and cross-checking outputs.
- Supports the mission, vision, and objectives of own department or unit.
- Organizes key points and supporting information for a topic as appropriate for the audience.
- Obtains information regarding key players, key issues, and key strategies in own unit.;
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in public relations, journalism, communications, marketing or related field.
ABOUT SANFORD HEALTH:
At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing.
Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth.
We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities.
We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application, please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to email@example.com .