Contribute to Sanford operations and processes while obtaining first hand experiences that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Contribute to Sanford Health marketing programs while obtaining first-hand experience that align with the mission, vision, and values of the organization. Learn how to develop customer loyalty through the effective development and efficient execution of evidence-based, innovative, and inspiring marketing strategies. This is a paid internship and students that are accepted will be expected to comply with all Sanford policies and procedures. The interns will work in the digital department and their efforts will be focused on assisting the digital team with a variety of digital duties that include website edits and updates to all our website pages, landing page design, digital ad design, mockups, wireframing, email templates, localized directory listing updates, Doctor bio updates, and digital content creation. Interns on the digital team gain a broad array of exposure to all things digital while supporting Sanford Health’s online footprint. Interns will be involved in all team meetings, as well as individual meetings associated with larger projects so they gain exposure to the full array of processes and procedures related to web and digital marketing tactics and strategies. Opportunities for development include online training and exposure to real world web design and development tools used to create online assets for marketing campaigns. Qualifications: 1) Must be a junior or senior pursuing a bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or journalism. 2) Must be able to commit to the hours scheduled during the 12-week internship. 3) Strong communication skills. 4) Attention to detail is a must.
Work collaboratively with organization leadership, enhancing knowledge and skills and improving the delivery of quality healthcare. Assist in the completion of projects and administrative duties while developing skills related to the assigned function and/or location. Attend training and development opportunities, learning about various processes and functions within the organization.
Demonstrates an ability to meet own responsibilities. Describes opportunities for taking initiative in the organization. Demonstrates the ability to respond to change. Demonstrates an expectation that there will be ongoing shifts in demands and priorities. Identifies tasks or outputs that require accuracy and detail-level attention. Delivers formal and informal stand-up presentations or demos to audiences of all kinds. Demonstrates the ability to speak, write and present clearly. Demonstrates a basic understanding of organizational project management practices and tools. Researches business related data and generates and interprets basic analytics. Collaborates with departmental associates and management.
Interns will be involved in all team meetings, as well as individual meetings associated with larger projects so they gain exposure to the full array of processes and procedures related to web and digital marketing tactics and strategies. Opportunities for development include online training and exposure to real world web design and development tools used to create online assets for marketing campaigns.
- Current enrollment or recent graduate of an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree program from an accredited college or university.
- Knowledge of healthcare industry preferred. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- About Sanford Health:
- At Sanford Health, we are dedicated to the work of health and healing.
- Every day, we show that commitment by delivering the highest quality of care to the communities we serve.
- We are leaders in health care and strive to provide patients across the region with convenient access to expert medical care, leading-edge technologies and world-class facilities.
- In addition to strong clinical care, we are also committed to research, education and community growth.
- We engage in medical research to not only discover innovative ways to provide care, but also cures for common diseases.
- We continuously seek new ways to achieve our vision of improving the human condition here in your community, across the region and around the world.
- The entire team at Sanford Health recognizes the value of healthy families and communities.
- We continue to gain momentum and expand our reach. Together, we can make a positive difference now, and in the future.
- Sanford is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request an accommodation for help with your online application,
please call 1-877-673-0854 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org .