This position is best suited for a highly motivated and energetic person who has a can-do attitude and a knack for problem solving. Qualified applicants must be a team player with a creative talent for marketing. The position is responsible for the advertising sales department’s proposals, network information, tracking and reporting all weekly and month end numbers, projections, updating inventory reports, and media contract order entry. The position is responsible for Rapid City, Sioux Falls, Minneapolis, and Omaha DMAs’ sales operations.
Essential Functions Of The Position
- Distributes all cable TV network information to Account Executives.
- Creates outgoing proposals and media packages for sellers.
- Enters media contract orders and applies ad copy/traffic instructions to contracts.
- Compiles weekly performance and projection numbers for Area and Local Sales Managers.
- Acts as assistant to the Local Sales Manager.
- Answers incoming calls as a company representative.
- Works with Managers and Account Executives to manage account receivables.
- Creates advertising packages, rates cards, and other documents to assist in the sale of media products and services associated with cable TV and online digital media products.
- Assists Managers and Account Executives in maintaining the master account list.
- Works closely with the Creative Production team.
- Performs other functions assigned by the Local Sales Manager.
- College Degree Preferred.
- 1-2 years general office/clerical experience.
- Knowledge of advertising functions and terms is helpful.
- Excellent written, verbal and oral communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Position Reports To Local or Area Sales Manager
Hours: Full Time
Competitive Salary Plus Bonus Opportunities
Full Company Employee Benefits Package
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job. Note Viamedia may change the requirements of this position at any time at their discretion. Viamedia is an equal opportunity employer.
Viamedia is the leading independent advertising management company in the US, representing over 60 cable TV providers in 73 markets nationwide. Viamedia provides successful media solutions for local, regional, and national advertisers by inserting advertising on major cable networks like ESPN, HGTV, DISCOVERY, FOX NEWS, LIFETIME, A&E, TNT and TLC as well as providing online solutions utilizing a robust suite of proven digital marketing technologies. Led by a diverse team with in-depth experience and successful track records in the advertising industry, Viamedia currently represents some of America’s fastest-growing video providers.