A VVI Production Artist is able to collaborate closely with our talented creative, development, and client service team to design and deliver effective marketing solutions to our clients.
- Deliver work that creates success for our clients
- Work with creative team to develop marketing solutions
- Prepare electronic files to create ads for print / digital online/ video / collateral /out-of-home / presentations / etc.
- Responsible for formatting and transferring logos / electronic files per client request via appropriate / requested media.
- Create mock-ups of electronic files per client or internal request.
- Be accountable on projects for budget and deadlines
- Attends meetings and is collaborative with the creative team.
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Reports to the Senior Graphic Artist
EDUCATION & REQUIREMENTS
Have an Associate or Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design and a minimum of 1 year of graphic design or graphic production experience.
JOB SKILLS & CAPABILITIES REQUIRED
- Successful completion of related education and/or 1 year of workplace experience
- Proficient in the use of InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft suite, Google G Suite, E-mail campaign programs and other current software
- Keen sense of design
- Strong team player and problem solver
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail, accuracy and consistency in maintaining brand standards
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines
- Eagerness to learn new technologies, tackle new challenges, and grow professionally
- Might get made fun of by your friends because you can identify a font from 50 yards away
- Definitely are cool with wearing many hats – never saying “that’s not my job”
- Should love technology Always demonstrate integrity and believe in the vision of our company
- Custom illustration skills
- After Effects knowledge
VVI IS A SUBSIDIARY OF VERN EIDE MOTORCARS
Our Core Values
Faith • Courage • Grace • Excellence • Integrity
10 CHARACTERISTICS OF THE EIDE EFFECT
- We know that the little things count
- We care about the greater good
- We hire and employ integrity
- We act like we are being watched
- We find the white when others see gray
- We mess up, we fess up
- We stay the course
- We keep our word
- We are honest but modest
- We create a culture of trust
VVI is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.